Sunday, April 10, 2011

If Donald Trump runs for President

AND if I were his slogan writer, here are a few slogans I would offer:

1. Trump - Because he really CAN buy your vote.

2. Trump 2012 - Why the F Not?

3. I'm on Team Trump, Are You?

4. Yes, You Can. Vote for Trump. (in retro WPA font ala Obama's which was a brilliant image move.)

5. I've Got No Time for You. I'm with Trump.

6. Obama - You're Fired!

7. No Fear! Trump 2012.

8. This Old Rich White Man is Different! Trump 2012.

9. Supertrump.

10. Who's Your Daddy? Trump.

11. Vote Trump. Noone will notice.

12. Trump. He's more electable than Perot or Mondale for that matter.

13. Trump - because New Money is The New Era of America.

14. Trump - the Jay Gatsby of our time (play off of above item)

15. Trump - he knows how it is.

16. Orange is the new Green.

that was fun folks! I am watching Celebrity Apprentice in the background and what a bunch of (charitable) freaky leaks!! Good old network tv still offering sex, crime, c list celebrities and horrific local news at 10. Gotta love pop culture. Till later, have a wonderful night and give your loved ones lots of hugs tonight...

No comments: