Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter to you

This is a nice quote I came across in one of my "green" and health oriented magazines this week. I found it fitting to defuse my personal frustration with some of the slightly mean spirited and bitter comments I saw on FB this month. There are tons of stats that show that April is one of the most violent months of each year ...whether it's the anniversary of Columbine, The Oklahoma City bombing, the birth month of Hitler, or the BP Oil Spill, it's been a weird one. Also the crime in this part of FL we live in seems to be on the news nightly, something I am just not used to...even in Nashville I never saw so many stories of child abuse, gang violence and police shootings. And people are just now getting crazy over the upcoming election. I think it's just the heat....

anyway here's your breath of fresh air. I'll get back with you guys later. Perhaps a Symphony competition. How best to do a wine tasting contest but do it live on a blog ??

"You can't be suspicious of a tree, or accuse a bird or a squirrel of subversion or challenge the ideology of a violet. " - Hal Borland




No comments: