Friday, April 8, 2011

Food bloggin. Day 1 of lose the baby fat diet.

Day 1 of real food lifestyle:
good and easy so far. No cereal this morning. So far...1 egg, 1 banana, 2 homemade pita chips with Greek yogurt, cantalope slices, peanuts, and a large spinach salad with carrots, tomatoes, cukes and sprouts. Seems like alot but it really isn't since I eat breakfast at about 6:30. Leaving out so much cereal and bread and pasta items is going to make me hungry. I can already tell that although I don't really overdo processed food, I am used to getting "full" from it. Now it's time to "get full" from fruits and veggies. I love eating peanuts, almonds and sunflower seeds so need to stock up on that this weekend. No more cute "low fat baked" wheat thins anymore. On second thought...this might be a little harder than I thought! Another thing I will have to be vigilant on is eating small bites of whatever I am preparing for my kids the rest of the day once Nick is home from school. We do snack at 3 and dinner at 5-6 (for them). Example -I'll make them cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas and eat 1/3 of them before they do. Yes..this is going to be fun.

And regarding last night's blog...I will def not be mean to anyone in high school. But BOY there are some good stories from Bay High "Stay High". Can't wait to start rollin them out.


No comments: