Monday, March 7, 2011

What I Don't See at the Revolution Politics: vanityfair.com

Read link below. I love Christopher Hitchens and for years subscribed to Vanity Fair just for his articles. When you get a chance, look up some of his recent interviews (most recent on 60 Minutes this weekend)...he is disliked by some of his peers, but I find him witty, smart (smart-assy also but so are most writers)...and bold. As usual, I am drawn to people who are flamboyant while maintaining some type of gravitas for their actual work. He is currently fighting a long battle with cancer, and I sent him an email last year wishing him the best and reassuring him that God does exist. He is an atheist, but regularly asks his fans for proof or persuasion that God does indeed exist. I hope he listened to this little Southern Gal ;)

No comments: