Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Lazy Post

As they say in "Throw Mama from the Train" - "Writers Write!" but, today this blogger is just posting. I am waiting for my student to come over so I can tutor her while dreaming of my nice cold Chard in the fridge while we discuss various English slang, pronounciation, and general ways to be more professional in her work place. She is awesome, unfortunately she could not meet until 8 pm and that is kindof late for me since my two children have leeched out every last bit of mental and physical energy out of my ever lasting soul today.

So, to fill the time I am posting a funny thing on Gynnie Paltrow, and her naive, upper crust, elite self and her comments on motherhood. Feel free to read the comments that follow, and although I do totally understand she just cannot see out of the vacuum she lives in, it does make me realize that being a parent without nannies, help, cooks, maids, drivers, managers, etc is really really hard work. This makes me proud. Maybe I can write a decent post or two tonight...and i hope you all are doing well on this frigid night. Think of me what you will, I've got a little space to fill...see there goes my mind!

No comments: