Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So many thoughts, little time this morning

I'll talk for a second about me newly restarted vegetarian diet. It needs growth. I am going to spend my lunch hour (that's nap time for Nick) looking for more recipes. I have lost about 3 pounds this week living on beans, veggies, beans, whole wheat bread, coffee, tea, water, veggies, beans, ...well you get the picture. I need variety! I need a colorful life! I need lots of things going on at once in order not to get bored, in my daily life and in my diet. So...the search continues. have made some really good food this week, homemade chili, good pasta dishes and great veggie omelets. Its not hard to forgo the meat, and I don't miss it physically. I just need some more dinner ideas. I may be Irish, but I cannot live on potatoes alone!

No comments: