Tuesday, January 12, 2010

%$#@!

I knew his name was Harry. just give a girl a chance! I don't write with Google on my back, I write off the cuff and thank God for that- otherwise we could all just read it on the AP. That's "associated press" for all you non-journalism people...that being said very tongue in cheek. My UF professors used to act like the general public were so stupid and couldn't figure things out for themselves, and I would sit in class and wonder "are people really that stupid or is it that they just don't always agree with what some bubble living professor-to-talking head journalism reporter tells them?" hmm... no wonder I always questioned things in college, they're "superior" mindset bothered me. Judgementalism is not fun to be educated under. It makes students more small minded and not able to understand as well the concept of "free thinking."
just sayin. (bad grammar!)

No comments: