Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NY Resolutions Part 2

  • listen to more of that jazz and blues, and Cash I love.
  • enjoy the oils more...love painting and large blank canvases covered with my own creative crap.
  • walk my dog more often, he loves it.
  • accept the fact that my dreams assimilate themselves into other people's plans also, and that's "ok"
  • tell my family members that I love them.
  • give kisses to my sons every day.
  • find more time for private "me" time without compromising any "family" time- wouldn't that be perfect for anyone?
  • chill out every night, not just every few.
  • point out the stars to my sons more often this year.
  • tell my husband "thank you" again, for being such a good father and husband.
  • learn more from my grandparents, both in their 80's...more about the Labonte, McCarthy, and McMullen family tree.
  • forgive
  • to relish romance, old and new, and to never forget how important that is in life. Dancing is vastly underrated.

Well, that is enough for now, don't ya think? More to come, what do you have? weekend coming upon us and not enough time to plan it all out. Might go see the old McMullen Heritage Pioneer Park they have down in Largo this weekend, the botanical garden next door is all festooned in Xmas lights... have a good one, all of you!

No comments: