Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Florida House of Representatives - HB 395 - Abortion (JIMMY PATRONIS)

Florida House of Representatives - HB 395 - Abortion

I would like to take the time on my teeny tiny blog to say thank you to all those big men over there in NW FL (some of whom I went to school with in Panama City) for being so considerate of us little women. Thank you for Thinking For Us, For Guiding Us in Life's Big Decisions, For Leading us Out of the Depths of Our Despair Because We Just Don't Know What To Do With Ourselves and Need Your Educated and Wise Advice On What to Do With our Bodies.

Thank you, Politicians as you fight the good fight and take time to work on the important issues like the high illiteracy rate in NW FL, the high child abuse rate, the massive need for higher paying jobs with benefits, and the need for intense pill mill regulations and drug abuse rehab centers for those less fortunate than you who cannot afford to "get better"  and go to a good four year party school like we all did. Amen for fighting the fight that means so much to you. Thank you for selling your souls to the polls that tell you joining the conservative movement (or what is left of it, because it's been taken over by truth deniers and paranoid people) is the thing to do now. I am surprised, truly, because I thought some of you were actually Smart. But Smart doesn't get you to Washington, does it Not So Young Men from the Panhandle with an eye on that ladder to DC?

No, Choosing Sides does. mm mm mm.

Well, my life's decisions less worrisome now, as some men across our country have once again decided to take it upon themselves to make decisions for me. WHEW!! I guess I'll join the Quiverfull cult and just let my 20 children do the rest...the important stuff like laundry, baking, and quilting.

Oh well, nothing against quilting...

No comments: