Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Palin really bothers people.

I have ALOT of friends on facebook who are really upset that Sarah Palin even exists. I also have ALOT of friends who like her, respect her and wish her well. (Not one of them, now, will admit to being a BIG fan of hers, funny how finicky us Americans are when the "cool" factor is in play, much like ALOT of Obama's fans... I think I agree with a politico who said that ALOT of people voted for him because they thought it would give them mileage.)
Do people have nothing else to be upset about? I mean, ABOOT? Why give a HOOT if you just don't like her? Why don't you like her? Does she remind you too much of your mom??? Does her old fashioned, do it yourself, annoying, cloying and do-gooder attitude just irritate you? Then maybe you should go back to your cave of coolness, and get some Freudian therapy.
I jest! I joke!
I sincerely hope that some of the 30 something people that read this realize I poke fun of the news ALOT. And if they know me well enough or even have the same sense of humour, they get that I'm not making fun of any of my friends, just life in general these days....
Anyway, I sometimes want to tell people who get upset about our present set of politicians to chill out, but then I'd have to include myself in that group, and I only chill out once a year when the moon is full, bright, and there are no elections.
I'll go ahead and advise myself although the moon is about as bright as our truck after washing restrictions...
Chill Out, Ms. McCarthy, the world ain't gonna end just because your wise old man didn't win.


No comments: