Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello...is it me your looking for?

Good morning. It's been a very busy past few days, as today will be. Last night I was so tired of the noise of two boys that when P got home at 4:30 I started getting ready for bed. Made it by 8 p.m. and read for about an hour, which is like heaven to me. Our littlest would not stop that cranky crying for four hours straight even though he had a full tummy, so he slept in the carseat (in our bedroom of course)- his favorite spot. So, he'll get some stretching out time today! Our other son was the same way, until he started eating baby food, they just get so cranky in the evenings.

The WEIRDEST part of my evening, during my long coma, was the dream I had. I don't usually pay much attention to dreams, even the "really real" ones, and by 5-6 a.m am too busy getting everyone fed that I forget them. I was so exhausted last night that the crazy subconscious mind brought out all kinds of weird images.

Here it is- I had a dream that JASON BATEMAN from "Arrested Development" kept trying to get fresh with me, AND that his crazy ex-girlfriend found out and was crying to my friends, thus gaining all kinds of sympathy and making me look like a hooker.

First, I have only seen a few episodes of AD, and yes they are funny. The most I have seen Bateman in are the movies like "Dodgeball" and other comedies that he's great in as somewhat small but memorable roles. Also, I don't know anything about any of his current or ex-girlfriends. I DO NOT have some secret crush on him.

So, I'm finishing up coffee after being up since 5:45 and need to get everyone dressed so we can make it to NIck's speech therapy down in Pinellas Park.

Hope all YOUR dreams come true today!

No comments: