Monday, November 2, 2009

Independent Party

I am very glad to see the numbers rising in substantial contributions towards Independents right now as people in our country look towards other parties for answers to our country's problems. When I get more details, I'll write more about this wonderful change. As long as I have been voting (since 92), I have always been interested in the third party option, and have learned a little more about several of them the past few elections. Personally, I never found a candidate among them that I could throw my vote at, but that may change the next few elections. I think competition is the source of so many good things for our country (capitalism of course, being the ultimate example of Darwinism), and a believable third party candidate will only help keep other candidates on their toes to work hard for our votes.

Work it!! That's what our country is supposed to be about- throw the yoke off our backs that has become so heavy the past election and bring some exciting new faces to the table!

No comments: