Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sundays

Is there anyone else who thinks that Sundays are kindof depressing? Maybe because it always marks the beginning of the end of the weekend? Represents last minute things to do before the week begins? or maybe it's that slow, methodical tick- tick -ticking of the "60 Minutes" clock that has traditionally ended Sunday evenings for so many years now. My husband and i always try to do something a little different on Sundays- go for a drive to some new nook of our town, find a new fun place to eat, etc. It's nice to drag the weekend out as long as possible....but still, the ticking clock is always in my head, like a little reminder of time passing by.

1 comment:

John and Andrea said...

Totally agree. Sundays suck. They're supposed to be the day of rest. Rest my *ss: cleaning, chores, making new to-do lists. My hubby knows very well I don't like these days, but I feel need to catch up and if I don't then the rest of because week I feel like nothing was accomplised. Anyway, we try to just chill at night though to get ready for the busy week ahead. (And sometimes he makes omelets yummy!) Hope you guys had a great time last night, thanks for letting me watch the little one!