Friday, July 8, 2011

"Rapt": An icy-cool French kidnapping thriller

I love a good comedy especially one with snappy, right on, modern and even raunchy humor is ok if it makes sense....but I also love a well written drama/mystery/thriller like my old stand- by "Casablanca". My husband is also a film buff when it comes to watching these great foreign features and we even have certain directors we recognize who do outstanding work. I have always liked that about him (my husband). He's subtle, and he just sits and listens to people try to put on their airs, and he has a good chuckle about it later, and has great conversations with old and new friends, depending how un-snobby and pretencious that person may be (most of you who read this know exactly what I mean). I admire that and think it's cool how many wonderful foreign movies we have watched in the last ten years or so. This looks like a great new one.....see link below. We are both always game for some new film to stir our souls. It takes alot for a pair like us, we have seen alot, traveled alot and know a ton of different people. But a good film? We always look forward to those...Cannot wait to see this one!

No comments: