Monday, July 25, 2011

the Gig.

I am happy to announce that I have returned to something I love to do (and getting paid for it) - being a freelance editor for a unique company and it's website blogs. I will tell you more about it at a later date. The topics cover everything from food trends, travel, global issues and most importantly - the global food crisis.

I am also moving into a new phase of life soon by working full time (editing done during my free night hours). The full time career has many possibilities, and I am super excited. It's been interesting to be a stay at home mom for almost 4 years, but I have found it...well let's just say sitting around playing full time day care can be very very mundane for my curious mind. My sons have been very lucky, I realize, to have me to attend to all of the first milestones and their father is of course usually here. But I am happy to help "pitch in" and get back to being a true partner for our household. We have goals and one of them is to travel more (i mean really travel, not just go to concerts or local camping). Who knows, if we work like the thrifty little squirrels we've become the past few years...we may end up cutting all ties, getting the rv, and head OUT - sans couches, sans tv, sans lawnmower. Hello Maine Iv'e missed you, hello Boston Musuem of Art - been a while, Hello Denver, Utah, Texas, New Orleans, ATL and NYC- been a while! And yes find some new places to see!

Sounds great! Hope you guys are doing well. these dark rainy afternoon give me really bad headaches - i hope it would break already, rain buckets and clear up so I can smile without hurting my eyebrows.


No comments: