Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello People

Wow- it's been a while. While we were off single-parenting (temporarily), seeing live music, and visiting the panhandle of Florida, I had many ideas for blog subject matter. Here are a few:

1. Why Obama needs to grow a pair to save himself and his administration. Time to tell his voters to stop being ninnies and bandwagoners and get back on his train pronto. Alas, I am not his p.r. person so I won't get to advise him of this valuable advice. Also, I am conservative- minded and would charge him for this advice in the name of capitalism. Sharing is good if it's toilet paper know what I mean?

2. Panhandle showdown- Pensacola versus Panama City: advantages of each city and what each one needs to become a major player in the future of Florida, as the available coastline properties shrink and why Six Flags over Redneck just won't be enough.

3. Interstate I-10 and why I love it. As one drives West from Tallahassee, the potholes grow and the weeds grow taller. The people get weirder and land grows hills. Once you hit Missisippi, you are back in time post Civil War, economically, for real.

4. Why I can't drink beer much anymore.

5. How having children has made us reinvent our marraige. 5 steps to stave off the old "we used to have so much fun" doldrums.

6. Why I think the slow destruction of our planet (through pollution, war, and any other horrible things) is a part of natural evolution, and how humans may wipe themselves out, but the palmetto bugs will thrive (and that's not so bad, right?)

7. Crime shows and how they make people paranoid, sad, and give couch potato sociopaths all kinds of "how-to" ideas. Thanks, CSI for showing how to kidnap, rape or build bombs.

8. Why "Dexter" is a great show. And how "Eastbound and Down" is made to raise your i.q.

9. Why Halloween shouldn't scare the Christians who avoid it. Boo! Jebediah needs to get on a witch hat and have some fun.

10. Top ten places we could live, and why we don't mind moving every few years.

11. Proper ways to feed and tend to your pet shark.

Well, I have to answer a children's whine for bedtime help. I will write again soon and look forward to friendly, self-fulfilling, one-way correspondence. Hope all of you are having a wonderful full moon October week. And, I wish all of you lots of peace this night.


No comments: