Monday, July 20, 2009

ehh

going to see Harry Potter tonight- I have to say this series is one of the best to see on the big screen, as is the LOTR series and similar movies with great special affects and beautiful cinematography. I don't care much for movies that are just action and loudness, and try to read up on reviews before spending money on a seat. But, we are so lucky to a grandmother here for the week and are taking advantage of that to be entertained. Today I have been really tired as there was a string of nasty thunderstorms that rolled through during the night and my sleep was more like a string of naps. So without all the coffee I would like, I am trying to find some extra energy somehow. Our unborn son is kicking all over and making me crazy already. Phillip is making homemade meatballs and we're starting to make food to freeze now that the due date is near, so some extra meatballs will be stuck in the freezer later. I am writing in run-on sentences and really can't get too many thoughts together today. My sister had a wonderful baby shower (she is due in August) and it was great to see alot of our McMullen and McCarthy cousins at our house for the event. Everyone gets a kick out of seeing us pregnant together. When I got pregnant, I didn't even think about the fact that we'd both we pregnant at the same time. We were in our own little world, planning for our future, not even considering how nuts my parents were going to be with two other grandchildren within a month of each other! But they're so happy and excited about it. I do have some other tidbits to write about when I have the time and focus. One particular about a writing seminar I went to last Saturday led by a woman of the new-age field who talked about brain waves, emotional water, and deep soul writing. It was interesting and I will share her advice next.
tata for now kids.

No comments: