Thursday, June 11, 2009

FYI

I haven't been writing alot lately -have you noticed? Anyway, I am traveling to PC today finally for some r&R and downtime with old friends. Also, I am getting our son back from his grandparents- we miss him! I will be writing more upon my return next Monday, as our last report was that my parents computer is biting the dust, so I may not be writing from there at all. It's time for us to get them a new one maybe...Hope you all have a great weekend and I will be thinking of good old times as always when I enter the panhandle zone and smell the pines, magnolias and the asphalt of HWY 231. Think of me today arond noon since that will be my break point in wonderful Perry FL (ya'll know what I mean) and then will continue on into Wakulla, Leon and Bay County soon after. Bless the Xterra and it's new fresh oil, newly vacuumed interior (no sand!) and myself as i am going alone until the trip back- 6 months pregnant and under the radar of our OBGYN. Miss you hubby and had a great week of no children in our house for the first time in 2.5 years! See you soon.
Love, Jlynn

No comments: