Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Years to you !!

I don't have alot of time to write at this moment as I am in the middle of a very busy day. One thing I will never do is be like those half spiteful people who say that stay at home parents don't "work." Let me tell you something, we do. When you see pics or posts of me down the beach, doing a nature trail, museum or volunteering, those are all things I did when I worked full time also- I have always fit those things I love into the rest of the day's work, whatever it is. Some people work all day, come home and watch tv for five hours before sleeping. That is never my m.o. or my household's. I am leaving you with one question to ponder:

"What will you do different this year from the last?"

Leave you friends with much love..and cannot wait to write some special things this month. We are doing alphabet soup tomorrow with our oldest child (hospital stuff) and so tonight I will be sleeping with an anxious but hopeful mind. Perhaps being buried under blankets will help, as it is going to hit around 26 tonight here. Brr. But i love- the contrast of weather, the darker days that make us appreciate the hot long summer ones.

Again, Happy New Year to you, wherever you are.

No comments: