Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Five minutes of fun

Our littlest one naps, curled up in his bat cave, silently grinding his incoming molars while he dreams of once again clamping down on my neck and "accidentally" biting me on the neck ("sorry mama")-- so sweet the little vamp. He likes to bite and does it often. I have teeth marks on my shoulders to prove it. He's like a cute fuzzy haired koala bear with shark teeth, waiting for the next chew.

In the meantime, what is going on with you all out there in real world? How is your job, your family, your friends and your general bad self doing?

Have we noticed the insanely bad candidates running for president? do we care? When I say bad, I don't mean bad as in evil, but just bad- not good. Not good pickins' at all this year. I say- let's have a do over and get some more candidates to jump in. but why would anyone run for president after 2008's ugliness...why indeed? Who cares about who is leading our country anyway. I would talk about you and I.

how do you feel as another year begins? Are we healthier than last, are we contemplating big changes for the better?

My husband and I have decided, instead of hitting the road in an RV while the kids are still in school, that we are going to live in a boat. So, like most things we plan on doing- it will happen. We don't waste too much time dreaming about things, but rather planning how to make things happen. Don't be surprised if in a few years you hear that we live on a boat. You may like to join us- we could create a flotilla. I know people who live on boats and I have lots of questions. How do you keep drunken yuppies who live next door in the marina from entering your cabin at night and eating all your leftovers. How do you keep the pot smoking hipsters from entering your cabin at night and eating your marshmallows. These things I need to know.

In the meantime, you guys have a wonderful day and keep the negative people far away in your orbit.

And - do not, do not feed the bears.

No comments: