Monday, January 23, 2012

Click on the green youtube link below and enjoy some comedy. I am enjoying about two minutes of quiet before my kids wake up. Dominick had his first dentist appointment today- no cavities! He is 5 years old. I cannot believe it. And...there's our garbage truck waking up the kids. Looking forward to a busy calendar two months with 4 5k's planned and a Mardis Gras ball thrown in for good measure. I highly recommend the Navy Museum here in Pcola- not a big military buff but the WWII stuff was amazing and children can sit in real cockpits from years gone by and learn about our country's involvement with other nations the past 100 years (the good and the bad!). A great time for our birthday boy, along with a large family gathering after all these years- both grandparents together for him, now that we all live so close. We are so happy to be back here- have I said that before?

No comments: