Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is up friends???

I can't stay long, but plan on checking back here by midnight for some more items, as I will be "writing" (that means for $$ and career baby steps) and in the meanwhile will be posting fun stuff on here, as this is my creative notepad. Let's get real - there's alot of CRAZY to talk about these days, ameye right or what?

Let's think about this while you work, if you had a dinner with any 10 people in the world (let's keep them alive for this one) - who would they be? Let's get some out of the way (Jesus, Mother Theresa, Nixon, Vlad the Impaler).

So let's go from there ;)

I am thinking Jack White for starters, Christopher Hitchins, Jim Carey (I have never loved his movies but have always thought what a bucket of crazy to have as a friend), Oprah (great hostess gift giver right?), Tilda Swinton, and those are to start. I have many favorite authors but most I truly admire are in the land of the light and glittery clouds, except for Amy Bloom and a few modern poets, and I don't know about saving a spot for them, don't want to discuss pentameter, symbolism and free range writing all night.

It's hard to really pick so few. I mean there are circles of different people- the ones I admire for their life's works, the ones I am just curious about due to their unusual or infamous behavior, those who still manage to retain some mystery in their lives, and those that I want to just share good food and conversation with. (Javier Bardem or even Kathy Griffits for two very extreme examples).

Anyway, time for school pick up and then errands with the kids to keep everyone busy until bedtime- the best time of the day.

Tata for now dogs and cats.




No comments: