Saturday, August 27, 2011

Free Kisses!

Until I am able to do my movie review list like I want to...here's a nice photo gallery of kisses!

BTW we just watched "Dinner with Schmuck's" last night and it was very very funny (in parts). I worry that Steve Carrel is turning into a one note tragi-comedy actor (or has he already?). No doubt he's talented but I kept thinking of Jim Carey's incredibly aggravating and annoying character in the "Cable Guy" while watching it. I know there are a TON of Cable Guy fans out there (my husband is one). But I could never get over how frustrating that story line was and Jim Carey made me crazy in it. That was the point I am sure. But I don't like being toyed with in that way (Capricorns hate being made fun of..we take ourselves way too seriously).
Ha! I did kindof get a movie review in there after all...anyway..got the whole family here this morning and my new name (Mom) is being repeated like a banging gong in my distant mind.

Have a great day and enjoy the kisses in below link:

http://todayspictures.slate.com/20110825/

No comments: