Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jude vs the Vacuum

Right now, my little nugget of joy is stalking and sizing up the tall vacuum like a pitbull sizing up a tall human. We have 10 minutes to go until his 12 month doctor's appointment. Shots, yeah! I haven't been able to write alot lately but hope to tonight before company comes in and my privacy for writing is on hold for a small while...that's ok, we are so happy they are comming to visit!
How are you this morning? When you woke up, were you immediately happy or does it come slowly out of a sleep induced fog? Or, if you're like me, did that full moon of last night pretty much make your house seem like the moon is pretty much sitting on your couch, casting his white glow on every inch of your home, making it too bright for sleeping??
I will get through it, and so will you brothers...
have a wonderful day and hold onto the good stuff.

No comments: