Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Morning students!

Yet another day dropping off the child at school. I got reprimanded like a 10 year old by a staff member, who thought I was holding up the drive through line. But I wasn't, I swear teacher! She didn't understand that Nick is only 3.5 and has to wait until his teacher comes to get him out of the car (this is done with all pre-k kids for safety reasons). This process is done within about 5 seconds and there are two lanes for people to drive around you.

You're holding up the line, ma'am! Umm..please don't get my Irish temper going at 8am, it's not pleasant and I don't let it out often. In fact, it's been exiled to a far off cave in a far off island and only if bears come around to poke at it, does it come out raging. Don't poke the bear.

I need a bagel and coffee...you guys have a great day out there in the real world! It's a good day to be alive, even though some days begin better than others - I'm grateful for each grumpy morning.

No comments: