Monday, February 15, 2010

country song titles

Every now and then, it's fun to make up stuff that has nothing to do with politics (which,as you know, I do love to write about). So, as a music lover who does include good country singer/ songwriters in my list of favorite musicians (though not as high up as Jack White or Dave Grohl), I have compiled a list of song titles that someone needs to pair lyrics with. One I heard recently is "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." Can I beat that? You betcha!

"You Don't Look the Same in the Morning Light."

"Cheap Tequila Makes Me Fall in Love."

"I Bleed Red, White and Blue - Do You?"

"Nothing's Good North of Nashville."

"You Look So Beautiful, At the ABC Rotator." (Gville folks know about that one)

"My Truck is Ready, and So Am I, Dear."

"Jukebox Lovin'"

"Poolhall Crush"

"I've got Friends in Low Places"---oh wait, that's been done. Thanks Garth!

"Ybor City and My Secret Love"

"Stars, Trailers and Fire Pits Are My Thing"

"You Know What They Say About Big Trucks...Especially My F150."

"Dirt Road Ridin' With You"

"Livin', Lovin', and Lot Lizards"

"Hell No! Get Off My Back, Mama Government!"

"Commies Suck, and This Bud's For You"

"Sunset Poledancin' "

"Flip Flops and Tear Drops (A Summer Ballad)"

"Margaritaville's long gone, and so are You"

"Blue Mountain Coal Miner"

"Country Girls Will Take Your Job" (Gretchen Wilson that one's for you)

"The Last Dance, Before I Dump Her"

"She doesn't know...About My Children"

Oh, my talent is spent. Wow, that took alot of energy. Tata for now kids, have a great night. I was until the three mosquitos left in our yard bit my arm and left me dreading the comming summer attacks.

No comments: