Friday, October 23, 2009

Giving Thanks

I've done this in past posts, but here's another list of random things I am thankful for:

Heath Ledger in "A Knight's Tale".

Talented artists like Jack White and Dave Grohl.

Poets.

Evolution - if it never happened, we wouldn't be here.

That I don't believe everything church leaders tell us (of course!)!

Good days in the sun.

old friends who know us well.

dogs that do not dig holes in my yard.

citrus trees that grow produce in October.

Men who were raised right.

Boys who say thank you.

Pinot Noir.

The movie "Sideways".

Clint Eastwood.

"Gran Torino".

Good kissers.

Hypocrites who know they are and embrace their double lives.

Smiles and hugs.

Nicole Kidman in "Moulin Rouge"...and Ewan McGregor.

Cult Interventionists.

that I am capable of buying random strangers groceries and items they get stuck with at cash registers because they can't afford them.

football.

great grandparents.










No comments: