Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SONS OF MOTHERS COMING SOON

Our son is running after his father in a warped game of hide and seek...screaming like a wild banshee and running like a bowlegged ET. This is my time of the day, when "Daddy" gets home and I get to do whatever I want. All day sometimes I think of all the things i can go "do" when he gets home...I could paint, shop, go to the beach, call friends, make a neat homemade pie (yeah right) or do some heavy meditation in my personal corner of our bedroom (that would be where my antique dresser is that holds my vintage jewelry collection, candles and magazines)...but no, most days after a day like today, I just can't concentrate anymore like I can at the crack of dawn and my head is full of a day's worth of screaming, laughter, shrieking and general 2 year old communication. Oh wait......they're going on a run in the jogging stroller right now!!!
BYE! Love you! Be careful! Watch out for the old people driving cars!! Whew- now what???? Maybe I'll just sit in silence and again remind myself that very very soon there will be TWO little sons of Jennifer's running around. I need a strong shot of herb tea- fast. And a free nanny.

No comments: