Wednesday, August 19, 2009

some people will always have their "hands held"...no matter how old they are. I have had issues with these kind of people my adult life because I cannot relate to them but can only observe in wonder and think "how sad they will never really grow up, because they are treated like children and not adults." Sometimes, I don't think about them at all but there they remain, in the close periphery of my life, always walking through life like grown people, but when times get tough, take the first hand that is offered without trying it out for themselves. I cannot respect them, but can still like them or even love them if they need it, and they often need alot from certain people in their life, and expect alot of "help." They make me squint in frustration, but I have to relearn my technique of letting it all go.

No comments: