Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Dude Abides

As you may have read in a recent post right after the election, I tried to rename our dog (which has been named The Dude for 4 years now)- I tried to rename him John McCain, but he just looked at me like I as below average intelligence, and then peed on our two plastic pink flamingos Harry and Potter(yes we really have those! They stopped making them so will be valuable in a few years:) Anyway, I was thinking that even though The Dude has a nice blank happy stare most of the time- he's probably an old wise man inside who has way more foresight than any of us. Also- I went a whole few days without flinching every time "O"s name was mentioned in the news. We may go further and go "cableless" again soon...that will take care of that problem:) just joshin kids...we have to wait till football is over- then there's b-ball....maybe next year! Have a good evening...hugs to everyone. JM

No comments: