Friday, November 7, 2008

Another gorgeous day!

The only advice I have for today is get out, be around people who make you happy, and enjoy life. It's Friday kids. I am so blessed to have gotten back in touch with old friends who helped shaped my past life and who I am now. Thank you for all the memories and future ones now that we're making plans to visit more often!
Our wonderful son is walking around shirtless since the temperature has decided to revisit the lower 80 mark. But it's so nice out and luckily, there's alot going on this weekend- art fair, wine fest, church and football.

Don't forget to put out your flags for Vet's Day.
Ta ta for now, and stayed tuned for my review of "Into the Wild" which I finally viewed last night. I know this has been out for over a year, but we do the Netflix thing, and the most current movies are not always our first choices. This movie gave me mixed emotions but made a lasting impression that will not soon fade. What a haunting ending...anyway go hug your parents today or tell them you love them. Back soon... JM

No comments: