Thursday, July 5, 2012

toddlers and ale oh my!

I thought this was a well written article stream of thought style...enjoy for now. I will be back to write more now that our travels are done (for this week). I went to a high school reunion recently and wow what an experience that was. Must tell you all about it using anonymous names and all that fun stuff. Not that I would make fun of everyone, indeed it was a surprisingly pleasant weekend! As I should have expected, my old classmates were classier than i remembered, smarter than I remembered and not quite as rednecky as I remembered..I guess we "aged -up" quite well. I am so proud of us...sniff sniff. So...stay tuned for more posts tonight and tomorrow, my friends. article below- enjoy the hot weather and I will dream of cooler football weekends to come today while doing errands with two kids and trying not to sweat the small stuff!

http://jezebel.com/5922472/i-have-a-toddler-and-this-is-what-goes-through-my-head-when-someone-asks-me-to-get-together-for-a-few-beers?comment=50517470

No comments: