Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello friends. I am taking a few days off from the computer arena ( i know...yeah right). I have some business to take care of that does not leave me much time for creative writing (or as I like to see it, desert for your head). A few gentle reminders- next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and next Sunday is Mother's Day. Don't forget. Moms are sweet souls, mine definitely is a most special woman.

It has been a rough morning. one child woke up crying in the hallway (at 4 a.m.) and in the end, was upset because his planet nightlight had not been plugged in...at 8 p.m. previous night. so this was the beginning of the end of a wonderful morning of sunshine and unicorns for me the mom. I have a hard time going back to sleep and the rest of the early dawn was spent with eyes clinched, waiting for the night fairy to return, but he did not for me. It has been a battle of wills lately in the household. Much love and hugs, much frustration, declarations of independences and other general threats of bad behavior looming in parent's futures. Cannot wait for those times. Maybe we really do need to suck it up and hit the road in an r.v.- our houses never seem like they can contain all the boy noise. Maybe volunteering to be a park ranger in Montana would be just the thing.

In the meantime, you all stay well, behave, be very bad at times and be very very good all the other times.

I will be back in a day or two. It's a hard habit to break, this writing thing I love.

No comments: