Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ron Paul will never win because he is short and not conventionally attractive

Ron Paul will not win because he is short and not conventionally attractive. I have a ton of friends who love him and have been his fans for over a decade, and I have seen his popularity grow the past few years. I appreciate some of his platforms. I can respect his fans, just like I respect some of Obama's fans. It doesn't matter.

 Way back, I realized on my own, not through some UF professor who thinks they know everything ( and there were alot of those on UF campus even though they hadn't left Gainesville since the Nixon era...) that most leaders are either TALL, GOOD LOOKING or Have a Great Personality that weirdly attracts people  (Clinton). Take away what you must, go cry in your RP embroidered hankie, it's not going to happen. God Bless us all..we'll be o.k. whatever happens..we always are and will still be bickering with others who aren't just like us, and will always believe we are more savvy and "more knowledgeable" than anyone else. Good luck with those feelings. Hope you all sleep good at night. I will be dreaming of BP oil slicked oysters and hot sauce with Saltines. good for the skin I hear..num num.

No comments: