Tuesday, May 29, 2012

long time no write

hi friends. Stay tuned tomorrow for more to read. Your old lady has been gone a while but back with new ideas and hopefully carving out more time to write. As you may know, Hemingway is my favorite author. Something about the concise authoritative way his stories fill a page has always thrilled me. Fitzgerald is my second favorite for similar reasons, but Fitz sometimes meanders into a dreamy world of such super wealthy gauziness that I keep reading, waiting for him to return to Earth, while Hemingway remains, a man of dirt, sun, wildlife and yes people who seem real- although his people sometimes have base animal like instincts that cater to his primal self served "survival" personality. So here is a tasty morsel, and enjoy your night. I love the night, when everyone is quiet and I can return to old loves like reading and writing. I tried scrapbooking- have you ever? wow- talk about a hard hobby for me to get into. My OCD kicks in and it takes about 6 months to finish one page...anyway, I'm leading you lambs astray. Good night

No comments: