Monday, December 5, 2011

Crazy night. Can't you tell. Won't even go into the phone call I got an hour ago.

Well, if Dan Quayle is endorsing Romney for President, then by all means - count me in. I was on the fence about the entire line of candidates running for the GOP this year but now I am most definitely a little Romster. "Little Romsters" are the cool conservative people that follow Mitt around like Lady Gaga's "little monsters" (i.e. her fans). We don't have to wear red meat dresses, we just eat it three times a day with our tea bags hats donned and eyes glued to Fox News (isn't that what every racist Conservative watches?? So I've been told) learning about how to build our fall out shelters, and how to bury gold in our backyards.

Waiting for the end, my friends. And now Dan Quayle has our back. Thank God for shiny shoes, hairspray and good edu-KATION.

No comments: