Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A little Salt, Lime and Corona.

Salt- What movie?
"I have a head for business and bod for sin. Is there anything wrong with that?" Answer: "Working Girl" (Tess McGill's character played by Melanie Griffith)
Lime- What book's first line?
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. Answer: " The Catcher in the Rye, written by JD Salinger, spoken by Holden Caulfield
Corona- What movie quotes?
"What's your name - Catcher?" Also, "I'd like to be a slut, a lesbian slut." (this is a hilariously misleading quote). Answer:"The Good Girl" with Jennifer Anniston & Jake Gylenhall, second quote by that dude who was one of the three ex-cons in "O Brother where art thou?" sorry, I dont have time to Google that one. I just know his face.

Bye kids! Have a great morning.

1 comment:

John and Andrea said...

I knew the first one (was actually on TV this morning)...but not the other two! Good job stumping us!