Saturday, February 21, 2009

correction

Now, I'm aware there are a few more corrections that need to be made in previous posts, but I'm just too lazy to go back through them all. However, I needed to correct this oh-so-important item. The Kings of Leon song is called "Sex on Fire", not "Sex Is On Fire"- so now your day can begin with a new enlightened sense of purpose.
We're having a busy morning and I went to the gym and did more leg/ torso weights today. So I may not be able to walk to the computer tonight to write anything else. I may sit in the yard getting sun and then have someone carry me in later so I can start on a new painting. It's just too pretty out to stay in, so get out and enjoy some fresh air. Ta ta for now kids, JLM
PS. We watched "Anchorman" again recently with my mom (she nearly fell off the sofa) and I have to say that it's one of the most insane comedies in recent years. Everytime I see it, I think- what were these writers on, and how do I get some of that? I also love it when Ron calls the new anchor woman "Tits McGee". hope i didn't get that wrong- it's too funny.

No comments: