Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Avett Brothers need your vote.

My message to you today is support good music. Everyone has their own taste . I offer the Avett Brothers as a fine example of skill, earnest songwriting, and fine sound. Please support them by buying tracks from their new album and try to catch them live. I am still getting over (mentally) a 3 day music festival. Wish me luck on that. We were in the sand and sun for about 12 hours each day, camping out for our fave bands, stopping in on smaller sets, hearing new talent, meeting cool people from all over the country who trecked onto our pretty beaches. 35, 000 tickets sold to Deluna Fest this year, we have loved every year and this one was the best so far. Live music has always been a priority for me, luckily I met a partner who enjoys it also, and was big into music before we met. Sometimes, it helps when your man has some common ground with you, right? Anyway,enjoy this nice tidy Vanity Fair link http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/10/hot-tracks-avett-brothers and get some Avett Brothers this month. Am I biased, yes. That's what blogs are for. I am hoping Avett Brothers come to Deluna Fest next year, so this is my way of sending them a silent message....

No comments: