Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's been a long time friends!

Hello cats and dogs, I've been busy writing books. Yes books. Books that one can hold, turn pages or flick over low light on their Kindle. I'm going to start writing again on this blog, my old fierce friend. It has stuck by me on some long nights and longer days. I'm posting a short fiction story I wrote for a critique group I've joined and got some great feedback from. This is one of a few stories I've had for years, rewritten and had fun with. Clare is someone who may get a book of her own someday, a compilation of Clare stories. I am posting this story as I presented it, along with the understanding that i did get feedback about letting her not be so "anti- Mexican" in the beginning, as it does erode her credibility later in the story. Check, got that. Upon real publicaton Clare will only be scared of the Russians and her future! Enjoy and peace out.


No comments: